Then Jesus said to her in reply, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish.” ~ Matthew 15:28a
Because Jesus’ ministry recognized and upheld the value and dignity of all persons, the Women of Hope Ministry identifies and responds to the needs and issues affecting women today in church and society through programs, prayer, and support in the following areas:
- Faith Formation opportunities for education and spiritual development, including women’s spirituality
- Prayer opportunities, including liturgical celebrations and retreats
- Advocacy opportunities to express faith through action
- Opportunities for education, prayer and advocacy within our relationships with Muslim and Christian Women of Faith and Hope
- Opportunities for mothers to continue growing in their spirituality and ministry as mothers by participating in the Ministry of Mothers Sharing (MOMS)
You are invited to join us for our meeting the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm on Zoom. Please contact Pat Curtis for the zoom link.