Parish Nursing offers the following services:
- Parish Nurse Ministry Blood Pressure Screenings on the second Sunday of each month (September-June) after the morning Masses; screenings are free and all are welcome
- Counseling and referrals for parishioners with health needs are available, upon request
- Resources are available to answer questions about medications, disease, and wellness issues
- Home visitation can be pre-arranged for those who experience illness or are recovering from surgery
Our team of parish nurses works with parishioners of all ages, in collaboration with the parish staff; they possess a current Connecticut Registered Nursing (RN) license, and are up-to-date in their nursing skills and knowledge.
- Our Parish Nurse Ministry is seeking licensed nurses who are available after Mass to help with Blood Pressure Screenings. If you are able to offer your talents in this area, please contact Trudi in the Volunteer Ministry office, or speak with Helen Martins.
The Parish Nurses are on hold due to COVID-19.