while we were apart over so many past months, love was not diminished by distance and I was sustained by experiencing in real time that “We are one body, one body in Christ; and we do not stand alone…”a parishioner
Masks are now optional for all Masses and programs in the Church and Franciscan Center for Urban Ministry
In October of 2022, we surveyed our parishioners about masking at 10:00 am Mass. Read the results here.
I felt Christ’s presence during our live-streamed Masses not only through the readings, the Gospel, our friar’s sustaining homilies, prayer and the Consecration, but also through the lectors and musicians, and all those behind the scenes who put others first.a parishioner
- Distribution of the Eucharist is limited to in the hand
- Update 3/4/2023: It is now optional for Eucharistic Ministers to wear masks
- Two Masses each weekend are available via Livestream (the 4:00 pm on Saturday, and the 10:00 am on Sunday)
- The 12:05 pm Weekday Mass on Monday – Friday is available via Livestream
Livestream Masses Continue (see more information on the Livestream page)
- Weekday Mass at 12:05 pm
- Saturday Mass at 4:00 pm
- Sunday Mass at 10:00 am
Connection to the Parish
I believe the thoughts, words, and deeds of our community were Christ’s voice and hands with us… I realized how so many thoughtful, prayerful and frequent emails from SPSA brought the love and care of Christ to our inbox. I joined Zoom programs from the Franciscan Center and felt Christ’s presence in the deep sharing of others.a parishioner
Many of our programs have made the transition to Zoom, an unexpected blessing of the Pandemic. We have found that offering programs on Zoom makes it so much easier for us to gather for various programs throughout the day.
Program information can be found on our Events page, and Zoom links for the week are sent in the Monday Parish Wide email.
Parish Wide Emails
Our Parish Wide emails are sent three times a week to help us all stay connected.
- The Monday email contains a program listing and zoom links for that week, and information on upcoming programs.
- The Wednesday email is for all, but with a focus on information important to families.
- The Saturday morning email contains all the information and links for that weekend’s Masses, including the Worship Aid, Prayer for Spiritual Communion, the link to the Bulletin, and other pertinent information for that week.
Sign up for our parish emails below!